Call to Schedule a Property Showing!
Checklist for Putting Your House on Sale
When you put your home on the market, it’s competing against hundreds of other Pebble Creek houses for sale. To make your home stand out from the crowd, it’s important to make your home shine. An easy way to do this is to stage your home. Staging a home means decorating and arranging furniture in a way that showcases your home’s best features, while downplaying its less desirable areas. Here is a quick staging and decluttering checklist to refer to when selling your home.
Look at your home from a buyer’s eyes. What can you do to make it more appealing to most buyers looking for resale homes in Pebble Creek? Consider the following:
- Do you have unfinished home improvement projects? Fix them now or hire a contractor to make repairs.
- Consider hiring a home inspector to find potential problems that could derail a sale.
- Declutter your home so that it’s as aesthetically pleasing as possible. If you don’t want to permanently part with certain items, invest in a storage unit while your home is on the market.
- Could your home benefit from a paint job? Repaint rooms with trendy colors or stick with neutral colors that will show off your home as a blank canvas.
Clean Your Home
You may think your home is clean because you don’t inspect it with an eagle-eye every day. You can be sure potential buyers will inspect your home this closely. Detailed cleaning not your cup of tea? Hire a cleaning service that specializes in home sale cleaning. Consider organizing your home in the following ways:
- Remove small items and appliances
- Clear counters
- Keep end tables clutter-free
- Remove personal photos and replace with generic artwork
- Replace oversized furniture with items that are sized right for the space.
The goal is to make your home look as big as possible. Removing oversized furniture, getting rid of clutter, and arranging items in a manner that makes your home flow will always help it show better. Better showings lead to fast sales close to your sale price.
Hire Professional Stagers
Not sure where to start to make your home look great? Hire a professional staging company to take over. Staging companies are a cost-effective and a useful way of getting your home ready to be seen by hundreds of potential buyers.
Don’t let your home get overlooked. With so many Pebble Creek, AZ, homes for sale, you need to make your home shine. Contact a stager to find out more about how to do this well.